All children in reception and years one and two are entitled to free lunches as part of the Government’s Universal Infant Free School Meal programme. For children in key stage two certain income-based benefits are available. Find out more about Eats-Catering.
Pick & Mix
- Selection of bread rolls with either ham, cheese, tuna, creamy egg, chicken or bacon & lettuce with tomato
- Salad available from the Salad Bar
- Tortilla Chips or Popcorn
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit or Vegetable Sticks
- Cupcake/Slice/Biscuit/Muffin/Cake or Yoghurt
Please note: we are no longer serving jelly with Pick 'n Mix meals.
National School Meal Week (11th -15th February 2019)
To celebrate National School Meal week please click here to view the menu. Pick'n Mix will be available.
A link to ParentMail is also here for your convenience or download the app, if you wish to pay online. Look out for our "Themed" menu's to celebrate an occasion.